Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thing #6 Web 2.0 Awards List

First problem - the first two links I clicked didn't work.  :(
Second problem - how to choose just one from the huge list that this provides :(

Ok - I went to page 73 and worked backwards.  However, I ended up staying on 72.  StumbleUpon caught my eye so I clicked into it.  I signed in using my Facebook account.  I then picked about 9 different options for my interests and then...WOAH.  Just WOAH!

SO many places to go.  Certainly not enough time to explore.  My kids already think I'm crazy but this is pretty cool.  It makes searching the internet for articles and websites relating to your interests almost easy.  It takes those interests and moves above and beyond the call of duty.  I could see linking this to your teacher account and creating a plethora of website reference material for students.

This is pretty cool and would take forever to explore everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment