Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thing 24: The End of the Line

It is important to be aware of all the technologies available at our fingertips.  This class has led me to many new and important websites, apps, blogs, and organizational tools that will make my life as an educator far more easy.  I will admit that I probably will not use any of this information outside of the classroom.  I will not suddenly become a cheerleader for a completely online life.  I am 26 years old and feel that personal communication has deteriorated.  I miss face-to-face conversations that don't involve my friends or co-workers checking their phones every 5 seconds.  I will miss the world that I grew up in.  I know what I will have to adapt to ensure that my students know that I am not a dinosaur. 

Overall, this class was a continual learning process.  Certainly it was necessary to be aware of what is going on in technology today and how we can apply it in a professional manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment