Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thing 20: YouTube and Beyond

This is in inspirational video to watch. 

I use YouTube on a regular basis for research and for entertainment purposes.  There are many great uses for this website and that's probably why it's so popular.  Not to mention that it's so easy to use.  That is always an excellent feature.

I don't like any of the other video websites or apps.  I'm not downloading or allowing it to access my other accounts to "personalize" my experience.  I don't have an IPhone or IPad so some of them wouldn't even work for me.  Another reason why YouTube is so popular.

As far as the classroom is concerned, of course this would be useful.  Students love videos and you can find some really educational ones that are entertaining as well.  There are so many uses and teacher's can certainly take advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment